What is ePetHealth?
ePetHealth gives you 24/7 access to your pet’s medical records and more! It’s free and easy to sign up!
What you can do with your ePetHealth:
- Access your pet’s medical records 24/7
- Print pet ID cards with vaccination information from home
- Receive email and text message reminders
- View or request appointments
- Access our valuable pet health education library including videos, articles and interactive pets
- Order prescription refills, food, and other products from the on-line store
- And MUCH MORE!!
How can I get signed up for ePetHealth?
- On the Village Animal Healthcare website, click the ePetHealth link here. Enter your email address and then select “first-time login”.
- Check your inbox for an activation email.
- Return to the login screen and enter your email address and newly created password into the Pet Owner Secure Login fields to access your ePetHealth portal.
Please contact us if you have any questions on how to sign up for or how to access your free ePetHealth Page.