Welcome to Village Animal Healthcare
- Please park in our parking lot
- Please call the receptionist upon arrival from your car
- A medical team member will discuss your pets reason for the visit
- A medical team member will come out to your car to retrieve your pet. (For safety please have your pet out of the vehicle)
- The doctor will call you and discuss recommendations after the exam
- Estimates will be discussed for diagnostics and treatments
- A receptionist will take payment over the phone
- We will deliver requested medications/pet food to your car
We have decided for the safety of everyone involved to close our doors for the next two weeks due to the Covid-19 virus. We will re-open Monday, April 13th for all regular appointments.
If you have an emergency please call Affiliated Veterinary Emergency on Southfield Road at 313-389-1700 or BluePearl in Southfield at 248-354-6640.
If you need to order medication or prescription food, please click here for MyVetStoreOnline or click on the link below. This will be the quickest and most efficient way to have your medication and food ordered and it will be shipped directly to your home.
For the latest updates, visit our Facebook page.
We hope to see everyone soon! Stay well and take care!
Welcome to Village Animal Healthcare, a full service dog and cat veterinary hospital located in Trenton, MI.
Your pet is a cherished member of your family. We will treat you and your pet with the personal care and attention you deserve. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of care and will make every effort to offer you and your pet the best experience possible.
Call us at 734-676-1600 to schedule an appointment today.