Welcome to Village Animal Healthcare
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure the safety of all of our staff, clients and patients. We would like to inform our clients that we are taking every precaution to keep you and our staff healthy and are following the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19 including:
- Maintaining a physical distance of no fewer than six feet apart
- Wearing protective face masks
- Frequently washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and using hand sanitizer
- Increased our daily cleaning and sanitizing after each appointment, ensuring that all surfaces are cleaned multiple times daily
Due to the measures to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and patients' wait times may take a little longer than usual, and we ask to please be patient and thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
- Please park in our parking lot
- Please call the receptionist upon arrival from your car
- A medical team member will discuss your pet's reason for the visit
- We are now accepting appointments with the doctor where a maximum of two people will be able to accompany their pet in the building
- Please bring a face mask to wear during your scheduled appointment
- Appointments that are with the technician will continue to be curbside
- If your pet is scheduled for surgery, we will meet you at curbside
- If you are picking up medications, please call from the parking lot and we will bring them out to the car
- We are accepting all forms of payment: cash, check or credit card
If you have an emergency please call Affiliated Veterinary Emergency on Southfield Road at 313-389-1700 or BluePearl in Southfield at 248-354-6640.
If you need to order medication or prescription food, please click here for MyVetStoreOnline or click on the link below. This will be the quickest and most efficient way to have your medication and food ordered and it will be shipped directly to your home.
For the latest updates, visit our Facebook page.
We hope to see everyone soon! Stay well and take care!
Welcome to Village Animal Healthcare, a full service dog and cat veterinary hospital located in Trenton, MI.
Your pet is a cherished member of your family. We will treat you and your pet with the personal care and attention you deserve. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of care and will make every effort to offer you and your pet the best experience possible.
Call us at 734-676-1600 to schedule an appointment today.